- Collection of your Personal Information.
(a) We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you to provide a service or carry out a transaction that you have requested. The personal information we collect may include your name, title, company or organization name, work e-mail, phone, address, information about your job function, information about your company, and credit card information.
(b) The Site may collect certain information about your visit, such as the name of the Internet service provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the Internet; the date and time you access the site; the pages that you access while at the site and the Internet address of the web site from which you linked directly to our site. This information is used to help improve the site, analyze trends and administer the site. Our site may also collect information about your hardware and software in order to provide a requested service.
- Use of your Personal Information.
(a) The personal information collected on this site will be used to operate the site, to provide services, or carry out the transactions you have requested or authorized.
(b) We may use personal information to provide you with more effective service, to improve the site and any related products or services, and to make the site easier to use by eliminating the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information or by customizing the site to your particular preference or interests.
(c) We may use your personal information to provide you with important information about the product or service that you are using, including critical updates and notifications. Additionally, we may send you information about our other products and services.
(d) Generally, we merge site-visitation data with anonymous demographic information for research purposes, and we may use this information in aggregate to provide more relevant content. In the secured areas of the site, we maintain login and site visitation data in order, to ensure security of the secured areas.
(e) When you sign up for a newsletter or agree to receive promotional e-mail, we may use customized links or similar technologies to track e-mail links that you click. We may associate that information with your personal information, in order to provide you more focused e-mail communications.
(f) We may hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, such as website hosting, mailing and delivering products, and other services. We will only provide those companies the personal information they need to deliver the service. They will be required to maintain the confidentiality of the information and are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
(g) We may disclose personal information, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on us or the site; (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of Freeland Systems, LLC, and our web site; or (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our employees or agents, our clients, or members of the public.
- Control of your Personal Information. Except as otherwise described in this statement, personal information you provide on the site will not be shared outside of our company and its controlled affiliates. As described below in the next section, you can access your personal information and make choices about how you wish to be contacted.
- Access to your Personal Information. If you are one of our clients, you can review your personal information and contact preferences provided at this site by visiting the applicable area. You can also send us a request to change such information
- Security of your Personal Information. We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Additionally, when we transmit sensitive personal information over the internet, we protect it through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
- Protection of Children’s Personal Information. Our web site is a general audience site and does not knowingly collect any personal information from children.
- One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. For example, if you personalize a web page, or navigate within a site, a cookie helps the site to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of delivering relevant content, eases site navigation, and so on. When you return to the web site, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the site’s features that you customized.
- Web beacons, also known as clear gif technology, or action tags, may be used to assist in delivering the cookie on our site. This technology is a tool we use to compile aggregated statistics about our web site usage, such as how many visitors clicked on key elements (e.g., links or graphics) on a web page or a newsletter. We may share aggregated site statistics with partner companies.
- You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you will not be able to use the features of this or other websites you visit.
- Resolution of Disputes. Any claim in connection with, arising under, or in any way whatsoever relating to (i) this policy, (ii) the relationship created by this policy, (iii) the use or attempted use of this website or the products or services available therein, or (iv) the applicability and scope of this policy shall be brought in a court sitting in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Contact Information. We welcome your comments regarding our website, our services, and this agreement. You may contact us at Freeland, Systems, LLC, 550 Congressional Drive, Suite 115, Carmel, IN 46032, regarding your comments.
- Miscellaneous Provisions.
(a) This policy is the entire agreement between us regarding the subject matter discussed herein, superseding any other agreement, policy, or discussions, oral or written, and may not be changed except by a written agreement signed by a duly authorized officer of Freeland Systems, LLC.
(b) If any provision of this policy is declared by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, unenforceable, or inapplicable to a particular situation, such a provision shall be severed from the policy and the other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
(c) This policy shall be construed reasonably and not against any particular party. The titles given to the paragraphs and subparagraphs of this policy are for the convenience of the parties. This policy shall be construed without regard to such titles.
© Copyright, Freeland Systems, LLC, 2021-22. All rights reserved.