Freeland Systems is currently interviewing for the following position:
The Technical Support Representative is responsible for ensuring that customer’s needs are handled efficiently and effectively. Specifically the Technical Support Representative is responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- First line telephone support with a goal of personally answering each call as often as possible:
- When unavailable, ensure a system is operational to forward incoming calls to secondary support personnel, and in the event all are engaged, customer calls are returned in a timely manner; within 15 minutes if possible.
- Maintain professional courtesy when talking with clients. Unruly or hostile calls should be handled in an unthreatening manner and elevated to supervisor as needed.
- Observed unassigned cases should be brought to the attention of supervisor for assignment.
- All unassigned cases should be resolved by the end of the day received.
- Managing the customer support function of SalesForce.com personally or in collaboration with involved personnel:
- Creating the initial call ticket.
- Reviewing support tickets to ensure that information is complete.
- Reviewing entries at the end of each day to ensure that resolved tickets have been closed.
- Monitor case status and resolve, close, or elevate to supervisor for further action.
- Ensure status of unresolved cases are updated frequently – no less than once a week.
- Elevate unresolved cases to Supervisor for TFS support if needed.
- Reporting problems to Supervisor.
Please forward resumes to email@example.com for details.
About Freeland Systems
As web technology has evolved, the storage and sharing capabilities of cloud-based PAC Systems have made the management of privileged medical information more convenient and